Book a hotel near South Carolina State Fairgrounds, Columbia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near South Carolina State Fairgrounds
South Carolina State Fairgrounds Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to South Carolina State Fairgrounds?
It's just one of many attractions that makes Columbia, the capital of the state, such a popular destination for adventurers.
You will find 11 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of South Carolina State Fairgrounds. The Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel and the Hilton Columbia Center are good places, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're just looking for a good roof over your head, check out the handful of wallet-friendly hotels that are not too far away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Candlewood Suites, Columbia/Ft. Jackson and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites.
If all the exploring has left you hungry, make tracks to Peebles Wing Shack Columbia (1332 Rosewood Drive, Columbia). It's a meager 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near South Carolina State FairgroundsWhen you're done with South Carolina State Fairgrounds, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Take a few moments to remember brave military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit South Carolina Military Museum.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting day out with a visit to McKissick Museum.
- Study the detailed history of University of South Carolina with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- Enjoy a selection of the music shows and cultural events hosted by Koger Center for the Arts and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Head to Town Theatre and enjoy watching its talented actors perform their hearts out.