So, you're making your way to Knob Creek Gun Range?
If you do decide to visit, your great adventure will take you to West Point, 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Frankfort.
While there are no places to stay in the immediate vicinity, you won't be left out in the cold when it comes to finding a comfortable bed and a steaming shower. Drive 30 miles (48 kilometers) and you will discover Bardstown, along with 6 places to stay. Popular with fellow travelers are the Hampton Inn Bardstown, General Nelson Inn and Downtown SuperInn.
Other Things to Do Near Knob Creek Gun Range
Once you're finished exploring Knob Creek Gun Range, get set to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Plan a visit to Civil War Fort Duffield and you'll get a sense of the site's significance.
- If you would like to find out about the area's history, head over to Riverside Farnsley-Moremen Landing, a popular historic residence.
- General George Patton Museum is a popular spot where you can see exhibits on the military and its history.
- A memorable wonderland of birds and trees is on display in Jefferson Memorial Forest, a lovely local forest.
- Some quiet time at Patton Museum will cast a bit of light on the stories behind the exhibits on display.