Book a hotel near Louisville Science Center, Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Louisville Science Center
Louisville Science Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Louisville Science Center will be an enriching lesson in culture and history.
You'll have to make a 50 miles (80 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Frankfort, to Louisville, if you want to explore it.
Vacationers who have limited time may decide to stay in the surrounding area of Louisville Science Center. You'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville and The Brown Hotel are well-known places that are only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. You could also check out The Seelbach Hilton Louisville, situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Anybody who is fond of a great deal will appreciate staying a night at the Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There are not that many top-end solutions close by, except the Marriott Louisville Downtown, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of exploring a new place, it's sometimes easy to forget about lunch. Just a short stroll away, Boomer's Cafe is the perfect place to top up your energy levels. If you've really built up an appetite, Luigi's Pizzeria is also close-at-hand, and is among the best places to take the family for dinner. Why not finish your day by toasting your traveling companions? Make your way to Proof On Main, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Louisville Science CenterOnce you are done with Louisville Science Center, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Examine the methods of the creative pieces featured at Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once stated that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit 21c Museum Hotel during your trip?
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to Louisville Slugger Museum. Relive former glories and remember the greats.
- SAR Genealogical Research Library: NSSAR Library boasts a great collection of intriguing books and other resources that avid and occasional readers will both enjoy. Enquire ahead of time for information such as operation hours and visiting rules.
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the heroes and famous victories at Muhammad Ali Center.