Book a hotel near Belle of Louisville, Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Belle of Louisville
Belle of Louisville Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head hemming and hawing about what to do next. Belle of Louisville is beckoning.
To get to it, travel to Louisville, 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Frankfort.
There's a huge range of hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Belle of Louisville. Out of approximately 21 possibilities you're guaranteed to find something that ticks all the right boxes. The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville and The Brown Hotel are well-known places and they're only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. You might also consider The Seelbach Hilton Louisville, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
At the Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville, which is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you will be able to rest easy, knowing that you've found the cheapest deal in town.
Even though prestigious hotels are few and far between here, visitors find it almost impossible to get out of bed at the Marriott Louisville Downtown after being spoiled by all the top-notch facilities. It's situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Whether you want a delicious snack or simply somewhere to sit down, Addis Cafe - Bourbon Bar and Specialty Coffee can take care of your needs, and it's just a short distance away. An ideal choice when you're desiring a more substantial eating experience is Mary M Miller. Again, you don't have to go too far to locate it. Sharing a bottle of wine at Kentucky Ale Tap Room might be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Belle of LouisvilleOnce you're finished at Belle of Louisville, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- Nature awaits you at Riverfront Plaza Belvedere. Bring some snacks, and spend the afternoon drinking in the natural environment.
- Inject some culture into your getaway by attending a play at Actors Theatre of Louisville.
- Add a taste of the arts to your getaway by purchasing tickets to a play at Baron's Theater.
- Muhammad Ali Center makes it fun to look back on the former glories and remember the legends.
- Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts boasts art courses, music shows and exhibits that are certain to give you a better understanding of the area's vibrant arts scene.