Book a hotel near Jewish Hospital, Downtown Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jewish Hospital
Jewish Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Jewish Hospital is one great way to make the most of your next vacation.
If you'd like to visit, head to Louisville. If you're not totally sure where that is, it's about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from Frankfort, the state capital.
Are you sometimes rather particular when it comes to picking hotels? You're sure to find something that ticks all your boxes here, with around 22 accommodations near Jewish Hospital. 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you'll find the 21c Museum Hotel Louisville. Some others you may like to consider are The Brown Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and The Seelbach Hilton Louisville, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Ask a local where the most budget-friendly hotel in town is, and they'll be sure to direct you to the Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
There aren't too many luxurious options nearby, aside from the Marriott Louisville Downtown, which is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Only a short distance away, Au Bon Pain is an excellent place to indulge in a quick bite to eat or a coffee. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, check out the food at Deli, a nice eatery nearby. Sharing a bottle of your favorite beer at Third Street Dive could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Jewish HospitalIn addition to Jewish Hospital, here are some addtional things in the region that you are going to want to do:
- Take a trip to Broadway Theatre, a popular historic building, and understand why it's cherished by locals and tourists alike.
- Starks Court Shopping Center is a great retail destination, featuring a wide variety of stores and eateries.
- Spice up your evenings and experience the area's art scene. Louisville Palace puts on an assortment of plays which you can attend.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Fourth Street Live, a favorite shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- Kentucky International Convention Center is a great space for big conferences and other events.