Book a hotel near Cherokee Park, Cherokee Seneca
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cherokee Park
Cherokee Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Human beings weren't meant to spend all their time living in apartment blocks. A journey to natural areas such as Cherokee Park isn't just a lot of fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
Louisville, an estimated 50 miles (80 kilometers) from Frankfort, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
In the surrounding area, you'll find several wallet-friendly accommodations ideal for making your daily allowance last longer. You may like to make some inquiries at the Econo Lodge Airport and the Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo.
You can’t take your bank savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you still can and spend a night or two at one of the handful of high-end establishments that are a quick drive away. The Seelbach Hilton Louisville and Marriott Louisville Downtown are ideal.
When you start to feel that afternoon slump, get your pep back with a strong coffee at Fante's Coffee (2501 Grinstead Drive, Louisville), only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cherokee ParkAfter you've seen all there is to see at Cherokee Park, there are still more things to experience in the rest of the area:
- You can imagine you've been transported back in time as you tour Peterson-Dumesnil House, a local historic house.
- Drop in for a leisurely drink and a bit of jovial conversation with friendly locals at The Bard's Town.
- If you plan to stay on top of your health during your vacation, why not get the blood pumping at Seneca Park? This renowned park will lead you out of the gym and into the open air.
- Don't forget to leave some room in your luggage if you're thinking about shopping at Mid City Mall Shopping Center.
- Explore American Printing House for the Blind and and let your thoughts drift as you imagine the stories and secrets of those who once were here.