Book a hotel near Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, Downtown San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
Tobin Center for the Performing Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have an interesting experience with a visit to Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.
It is just one of the many things to explore in the fantastic city of San Antonio.
After an exhilarating afternoon of sightseeing, you will be able to unwind at one of any number of hotels within walking distance. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, you will find up to 44 candidates. Once you're ready to begin your search, take a look at the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio, Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk and San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.
You'll be amazed at what your dollar gets you at the area's budget hotels. Why not give the Candlewood Suites San Antonio Downtown a shot? It's 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Cityview Inn and Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
All of life's comforts and conveniences are at your disposal during your stay at one of the high-end establishments here. A couple of places are the Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Omni La Mansion del Rio, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
In need of a good coffee, a treat or that special something to keep you on the go? Radius Center is an appealing place to indulge in a snack and it's within walking distance of Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. If you've really built up an appetite, Radius Center and Pharm Table is also close-at-hand, and is an exceptional place to enjoy dinner. A smile will come to your face when you talk about your day while enjoying an a glass of your favorite drop at Havana Bar, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Tobin Center for the Performing ArtsAfter you've seen all there is to see at Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, there are a number of other things to experience in the rest of the area:
- St. Mark's Episcopal Church is a tranquil house of worship and a local landmark that you might like to see and admire.
- Toss a ball around with your kids and enjoy the greenery at Travis Park. You can even pack a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- While not the most popular or well-known museum, Buckhorn Saloon and Museum could still be worth a few hours of your time if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- Grasp a more expansive understanding of the spirit of the area by going to see First Presbyterian Church, a local place of worship.
- See a play and escape to a different world at San Antonio Majestic Theater.
When you want an easy way to reach Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, just climb aboard the metro until you get to San Antonio Station, the stop that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.