Experience some of nature's curious creations when you visit Natural Bridge Caverns.
It's just one of several attractions that makes the city of San Antonio popular all year round.
There's no need to venture far to find a hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Natural Bridge Caverns. See which you prefer out of the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and La Quinta Inn & Suites - Schertz.
Safari Grill (26515 Natural Bridge Caverns Road, San Antonio) is perfectly located for peckish visitors and locals after a busy day of sightseeing. It's good to know that it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Natural Bridge Caverns
After you're finished visiting Natural Bridge Caverns, get set for everything that the wider region has available:
- The kids will be delighted by the wonderful variety of animals that await you at Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch.
- Make your way to Bracken Bat Flight, a local cave that is a fascinating place to check out.
- You'll definitely find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family back home at Rolling Oaks Mall. Make sure you buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Discover the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Canyon Springs Golf Club.
- Discover the exciting indoor games at Laser Legend.