Book a hotel near La Villita, Downtown San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near La Villita
La Villita Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit La Villita?
San Antonio, the city where it is located, is an alluring place to visit any time of the year.
With as many as 53 accommodations within a short stroll of La Villita, even the most selective visitors are sure to find something up to their standards. So many choices can sometimes make it hard to know where to start. We'd recommend first checking out the vacancies at the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio, Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk and San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.
If you wish to save some pennies for a rainy day, look no further than some of the modestly priced hotels available here. A few of the more highly-frequented places include the Candlewood Suites San Antonio Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Cityview Inn and Suites, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Some might say that life is too short to stress-out over how much money is in your wallet. Spend a few nights at one of the numerous luxurious hotels nearby. Some excellent choices are the Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Omni La Mansion del Rio, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
La Villita Cafe (418 Villita Street, San Antonio) is among the better places for quality coffee and a taste of something sweet. If pubs or clubs are more up your alley, head over to Guadalajara Grill (418 Villita Street, San Antonio), an exciting local bar.
Other Things to Do Near La VillitaIf you want to cram as many things as possible into your time away, see what else is happening:
- Immerse yourself in a whole new world when you see one of the many plays currently running at Arneson River Theatre.
- Look up Mexican Cultural Institute if you've visited all the other museums and you're hungry for more!
- If you are a supporter of the arts, you will enjoy a visit to Magik Theater.
- Visiting a skyscraper is an awe-inspiring experience for anyone new to the big city, and Tower Life Building is no exception.
- San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau proudly features all the significant services required for a smooth-flowing occasion.
If you're looking for an easy way to get to La Villita, just climb aboard a train and get off at San Antonio Station, the station that is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from your destination.