Book a hotel near Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brooke Army Medical Center
Brooke Army Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your time at Brooke Army Medical Center.
To experience it for yourself, make your way to San Antonio. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular with travelers.
The 12 hotels that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Brooke Army Medical Center are perfect for those who don't have as much time as they would like. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to lay your head at the Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-at&t Center. Some other choices are the Studio 6 San Antonio, TX - Ft Sam Houston Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Americas Best Value Inn - AT&T Center, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You will be sure to enjoy a restful sleep at the area's budget hotels, especially considering how much money you've saved! You'll find the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Inn at Ft. Sam is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You hear some people say the best things in life come for free. That may or may not be true, as the top-rated hotels in this area will certainly make for some lasting memories. Quality choices are the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio and Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk.
If all the day's walking has left you a bit peckish, head over to Burger King (3600 George C Beach Ave, Fort Sam Houston). It's a meager 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Brooke Army Medical CenterWhether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Brooke Army Medical Center:
- You can enjoy some family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city at Salado Park.
- Splashtown is a refreshing water adventure. When the temperature rises, this is the ideal spot to take the whole family!
- Are you eager to find some green space where one can enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just soak up the sun? Make your way over to Pletz County Park.
- Soldier on to Fort Sam Houston, where you might get the chance to tour the facility.
- Toss the ball around with your kids and enjoy your green surroundings at James Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.