Get the heart pumping while enjoying nature at The Bandit Golf Club. It's a great course for any golfer, from pros to rookies.
New Braunfels, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) away from the state capital, Austin, is where you'll find it.
If you love comfort and convenience, you’ll be happy to know there are 30 accommodation options that are within easy reach of The Bandit Golf Club. You can add the Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village and The Resort at Schlitterbahn to your shortlist.
The surrounding area's budget solutions will give you all you need at a price you'll appreciate. You'll be able to find the Candlewood Suites New Braunfels and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites a short distance away.
Other Things to Do Near The Bandit Golf Club
If you're hoping to fit as many things as possible into your itinerary, here are some other things that are happening:
- You should head to Texas Agriculture Education and Heritage Center if you have any questions. Help yourself to the maps and brochures that may help you enjoy your adventures in the area.
- Grab the perfect last-minute gifts at New Braunfels MarketPlace.
- As the water moves underneath Faust Street Bridge, try to understand the incredible effort that was required to make this significant landmark.
- If you're a history buff, plan a trip to New Braunfels Conservation Society and see why it's so culturally important.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or famous museum, Museum Of Texas Handmade Furniture is still worth a visit if you love to learn.