Filling your lungs with the fresh air at Jacob's Creek Park is a wonderful way to tame your frazzled nerves.
It's located in New Braunfels, approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Even though you'll only find 2 hotels nearby, they will put you in a position to have an easy drive from the site. The Still Water Ranch Condominiums LLC and The Lodge at Turkey Cove are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jacob's Creek Park.
Within easy commuting distance, you'll discover a few low-cost solutions to select from. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the Summit Vacation And RV Resort and the Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast.
Other Things to Do Near Jacob's Creek Park
Surely you aren't intending to wrap up your day after Jacob's Creek Park? Allow yourself some time to see what else the wider region has in store:
- Nature awaits you at Canyon Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend the day taking in the beautiful landscape.
- Admire the sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or simply wander around and take in the scenery at Canyon Lake Marina. Remember to contact them ahead of time for information.
- Satisfy your need for nature at Overlook Park. Bring a picnic, and spend the day taking in the natural landscape.
- Check out one of the region's most significant bodies of rushing water, Guadalupe River.
- Nature awaits you at Potter's Creek Park. Pack a lunch, and spend some time admiring the beautiful landscape.