Are you thinking it's time to make your way to Wimberley Lions Market Days?
New Braunfels, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away from the state capital, Austin, is where you'll find it.
If you'd like to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels available nearby. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wimberley Lions Market Days, the Creekhaven Inn Bed & Breakfast and Square Inn are certain to meet your expectations.
It doesn't matter if you want a delicious snack or simply somewhere to take a breather, Indigo Brew has you covered, and it's only a short distance away. Also nearby is Mima's Kitchen, where you'll discover a more extensive menu. Tourists in need of a nightcap might like to swing by Kate's Place Restaurant, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Wimberley Lions Market Days
As well as Wimberley Lions Market Days, here is a list of additional things in the area that you'll want to do:
- Delve into theater experience when you buy a ticket to one of the performances currently running at EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens.
- Blue Hole Regional Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It is always a wonderful place to take a tranquil walk and simply enjoy the fresh air.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum will surely make you feel more invested in the land and its people during your trip.
- You can mingle with locals and fellow visitors alike while relaxing and taking in the movie of your choice at Corral Theatre.
- Eager to give your credit card a workout? The iconic Central Texas Bonsai Exhibit at Jade Gardens is an iconic store on a lot of people's shopping schedules.