You'll be pleased you added Circuit Of the Americas to your travel to-do list.
It is situated in Austin, the energetic state capital.
Finding a place to stay near Circuit Of the Americas shouldn't be a problem, since there are 12 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Austin Airport and Staybridge Suites Austin Central / Airport Area are two establishments you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Circuit Of the Americas
When you're finished checking out Circuit Of the Americas, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Ensure that you buy your tickets as early as you can if you hope to see a concert at Austin360 Amphitheater.
- Soak up the sunshine and get your body moving at McKinney Falls State Park, one of the region's most well-known parks.
- Notch a few birdies, get active and challenge yourself at the local Roy Kizer Golf Course.
- Find out the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a few rounds at Riverside Golf Course.
- Do you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Enjoy a walk in Mabel Davis District Park, an idyllic urban oasis.