No one can deny that time spent among nature is good for the mind, body and soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a quick break at Jacob's Well Natural Area could be just the ticket.
To see it, you'll need to travel approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin, to New Braunfels.
The Lodge at Cypress Falls is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Jacob's Well Natural Area, making it a great place for you to get some rest and relaxation during your time here.
Other Things to Do Near Jacob's Well Natural Area
Surely you aren't planning to call it quits after Jacob's Well Natural Area? Set aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- Prepare for an evening full of talent and entertainment when you watch a play at EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens.
- Buy some unique and perhaps even handmade gifts for family and friends back home and relax with a snack at Wimberley Lions Market Days.
- Blue Hole Regional Park is a green, leafy urban oasis. It is a beautiful place to kick back in the grass and simply relax outdoors.
- Have a look at the enlightening exhibitions shown at Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum.
- Lights, camera, action! Feel a thrill of excitement as the lights are dimmed at Corral Theatre.