Immerse yourself in some culture at Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum, an attraction which provides a richly rewarding visitor experience.
New Braunfels, where it is situated, is 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
If you're beginning to think about accommodations, there are 2 recommended options for you to peruse. You might appreciate the Creekhaven Inn Bed & Breakfast and Square Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum.
Other Things to Do Near Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum
If you want to cram as much as you possibly can into your time away, see what else is happening:
- Browsing at Central Texas Bonsai Exhibit at Jade Gardens is a great way to fit in with the local people.
- Grab a snack and purchase a unique gift at Wimberley Lions Market Days.
- See a play at EmilyAnn Theatre & Gardens and see the plot take some surprising twists and turns.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy by playing at Blue Hole Regional Park, a grassy getaway.
- Enter into a wonderful world of imagination at Corral Theatre, where you're able to find a film that amuses you.