You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Wimberley Zipline Adventures.
You will find it in New Braunfels, 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
If you'd prefer an easy drive from your hotel, it'd be best to get into one of the 3 nearby accommodations as soon as possible. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wimberley Zipline Adventures you'll come across the Creekhaven Inn Bed & Breakfast and Square Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Wimberley Zipline Adventures
You're surely not going to wrap up the day after Wimberley Zipline Adventures? Set aside some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Professional shoppers will want to head in the direction of Central Texas Bonsai Exhibit at Jade Gardens, an iconic store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Some time spent at Jack Glover's Cowboy Museum is an awesome way to learn about the regional history in a relaxing setting.
- Have a short reprieve from the usual tourist sites, and watch what's on at Corral Theatre.
- Blue Hole Regional Park is a green urban oasis. It is the perfect spot to go for a jog and take in the outdoors.
- If you feel like enjoying a bit of shopping, Wimberley Lions Market Days is the perfect place.