Book a hotel near Shops at Rivercenter, Downtown San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Shops at Rivercenter
Shops at Rivercenter Hotel & Travel Guide
Shops at Rivercenter is a wonderful experience. You'll have to pack your camera, because this is one place that you'll want to remember for a long time.
It's just one of many attractions that makes Austin, the state capital, such a beloved travel destination.
With as many as 56 accommodations just a stone's throw away from Shops at Rivercenter, even the fussiest of visitors are sure to have their needs met. Start the hunt with the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio, Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk and San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter.
If you'd like to put away a few dimes and nickels for a rainy day, you might want to consider the modestly priced hotels that are available. You might wish to inquire about the Candlewood Suites San Antonio Downtown, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Otherwise, there's also the Cityview Inn and Suites, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
All the modern comforts and conveniences are available during your stay at one of the top-end establishments here. You can find the Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Omni La Mansion del Rio, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Starbucks is the ideal choice to enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a tasty treat. It's just a few minutes' walk from Shops at Rivercenter. If you prefer to have a meal that's a tad more fulfilling, Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse is also in the neighborhood. As the day comes to an end, you can toast the cherished memories that you've made at Margaritaville Restaurant San Antonio, just a few more minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Shops at RivercenterWhen you're finished visiting Shops at Rivercenter, get set to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center is a popular location for significant conferences and other events.
- Spend time at St Joseph Catholic Church and get acquainted with the peaceful and spiritual side of this place.
- A significant local monument, Torch of Friendship Sculpture is a commemoration of historical events that are inscribed in the memory of the local community.
- Take a tour at Alamo and learn about the history of the area.
- Get ready to be bewildered as you get lost among the twists and turns of Ultimate Mirror Maze.
It's so simple to catch the metro when you're heading to Shops at Rivercenter. The closest station, San Antonio Station, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away!