Relish the beauty of your surroundings at Thunderhead Falls.
This site is located in Rapid City, which is an estimated 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Pierre.
Throw down your suitcase and rest your weary bones at the 1 hotel within easy reach. It's a commute of just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Thunderhead Falls from the Coyote Blues Village Bed and Breakfast.
Take a break from touring and spoil yourself with some culinary pleasures at Rimrock Forks & Spoons (23021-23027 Hisega Road, Rapid City), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Thunderhead Falls
Take full advantage of your time by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're finished with Thunderhead Falls:
- Black Hills Caverns is a fascinating cave that you should visit. You'll be impressed as you peer into the inky darkness and feel the cool air.
- A great many visitors like to take in the atmosphere at Pactola Pines Marina, a lovely local marina.
- Learn about nature and have fun with the family at Cleghorn Springs Hatchery & Visitors Center.
- If you're searching for a place to think about the more spiritual side of life, head over to Chapel in the Hills.
- Find out the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at The Golf Club at Red Rock.