Thinking about a trip to Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute during your travels?
It's just one of several attractions that makes the city of Orlando so renowned.
You'll be happy to find out there are 3 accommodations nearby. You might appreciate the Courtyard Orlando Lake Nona and Residence Inn Orlando Lake Nona. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute.
It won't take you very long to book one of the surrounding area's budget solutions. The Sleep Inn & Suites Orlando International Airport and the La Quinta Inn Orlando Airport West are two of the more well-known places.
You've definitely earned some time at one of the high-end hotels in the area. You should check availability at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport and Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside.
Experience a great selection of quick bites, delicious sugary treats and perfectly brewed coffee at UCF College of Medicine Cafeteria (6850 Lake Nona Boulevard #117, Orlando). You’ll find it a short 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
When you're finished with Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Relive the vibrant student lifestyle by planning a trip to University of Central Florida College of Medicine on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- Water sports enthusiasts should spend some time at East Lake Fish Camp, where there's a range of activities that will get you in the water.
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Eagle Creek Golf Club.
- Find out the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Walk N Sticks Golf Club.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, visit Kissimmee Bay Country Club.