Book a Hotel Near Wonderworks, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wonderworks
Wonderworks Hotel & Travel Guide
Make your vacation one the children will look back on fondly with an excursion to Wonderworks.
To see it, along with a good variety of other sites, make your way to the wonderful city of Orlando.
With 20 accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Wonderworks, even the most particular tourists are sure to have their needs met. A few choices include the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Convention Center and Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Dr Conv Ctr.
You'll be sure to enjoy a sound sleep at the area's low-price hotels, especially when you remember the savings you've made! You'll find the Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Extended Stay America-Orlando-Convention Ctr-Sports Complex is a meager 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors who have an urge to live the high life, consider the handful of superior establishments available. You can find the Las Palmeras by Hilton Grand Vacations and the Hilton Orlando, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's nothing like exploring an unfamiliar place to build up an appetite. After spending some time at Wonderworks, replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Giano Gelato. If it's a larger meal you're after, try Miller's Ale House - Orlando I-Drive, a nearby venue that's patronized by locals and wanderers alike. You'll laugh and smile as you share some memories over an a glass of your favorite drop at ICEBAR Orlando, just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near WonderworksAfter enjoying Wonderworks, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Head to Dave & Busters Orlando, where you'll have the chance to mingle with the regulars while enjoying some liquid refreshment.
- Spend some time shopping at Pointe Orlando, where you can pick up almost anything you want, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Putt-putt has to be one of those nostalgic pastimes that isn't likely to lose its excitement. Be a big kid for the afternoon at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- You're certain to see a couple of other tourists as you explore I-Drive 360, this is a popular area with numerous attractions.
- The most exciting way to get your bearings here is to go for a ride on Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Wonderworks? Check out our Wonderworks travel guide!