A visit to Nemours Children's Hospital is bound to be a fascinating experience.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, pack your bags and head to to the marvelous city of Orlando.
There are 2 nearby accommodations for you to choose from that should have what you're looking for. You might appreciate the Courtyard Orlando Lake Nona and Residence Inn Orlando Lake Nona. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nemours Children's Hospital.
You can save your savings for more exciting adventures when you enjoy a few nights at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are not too far away. Two favorites are the Sleep Inn & Suites Orlando International Airport and the La Quinta Inn Orlando Airport West.
Just a short drive away, you can find a small range of chic hotels to treat yourself to. The Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport and Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside are recommended.
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen (6967 Lake Nona Boulevard, Orlando) is a well-known local eatery that locals enjoy at the end of the day, and it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Nemours Children's Hospital
Surely you're not intending to wrap up the day after Nemours Children's Hospital? Set aside some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine is not merely an institution for academia, but it is also regarded as a motivational place for the nearby community.
- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute is one of the more prominent scientific research locations in the region. Ask about a tour or visitors day to see some fascinating work.
- Try and find the fairways at Eagle Creek Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a few games.
- Fans of water sports should visit East Lake Fish Camp, where there's a range of activities to get you on the water.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, visit North Shore Golf Club.