Book a hotel near Full Sail University, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Full Sail University
Full Sail University Hotel & Travel Guide
Learn more about the events, people and places which have influenced this area at Full Sail University, one of its most popular historical sights.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, pack your bags and head to to the wonderful city of Orlando.
After visiting Full Sail University, wrap up an enjoyable day at a cozy hotel. You will find 41 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection and Park Plaza Hotel.
The area's budget-friendly solutions provide guests with an excellent standard of service while keeping their rates reasonable. The Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area and the Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs are among the more popular establishments.
If you're eager to experience a little luxury for a couple of nights, you ought to stay at The Alfond Inn. Located just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, it's the only upmarket answer in the area.
It doesn't matter if it's a richly brewed coffee or a chocolaty sweet treat, there's a good chance you'll find something to entice your taste buds at Jet Fuel Cafe (141 University Park Drive, Winter Park). As the shadows grow longer you'll probably start to think about dinner. If you don't want to go too far, Miller's Ale House - Winter Park (101 University Park Drive, Winter Park) is an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Full Sail UniversityHere are some of the wider region's other favorite diversions:
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at Winter Pines Golf Club.
- Admire the art being displayed at Crealde School of Art.
- It's a good idea to save some space in your luggage if you're thinking about shopping at Winter Park Corner Shopping Center.
- Every piece you see at a museum has an intriguing past. At Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and discover their stories.
- Relax on the shores of Lake Virginia, where you might like to munch on some snacks and revel in the beauty of nature.