Book a hotel near Milwaukee Repertory Theater, Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Milwaukee Repertory Theater
Milwaukee Repertory Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Milwaukee Repertory Theater is a great way to fill up some of your next vacation.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly explorers head to the wonderful city of Milwaukee again and again.
You will be pleased to know that there's a huge range of accommodations in the vicinity of Milwaukee Repertory Theater. With 25 options within a short commute, finding somewhere to stay is simple. The Marriott Milwaukee Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You might also like to look into The Iron Horse Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Metro, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Your trip doesn't have to cost a small fortune. Look into the County Clare Irish Hotel & Pub, a wonderful low-cost solution, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Guests will be immediately struck by the elegant atmosphere and polished service at the limited number of reputable hotels here. The Pfister Hotel is a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the InterContinental Milwaukee is 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, and they are both decent choices.
With all of the excitement of exploring a new place, it's sometimes easy to forget to eat something. A short walk away, Starbucks is a good place to refuel. If your stomach is grumbling, check out the food at China Gourmet, a great eatery that's nearby. Keep walking and spend the remainder of your day sampling the wine and beer at The Newsroom.
Other Things to Do Near Milwaukee Repertory TheaterOnce you are finished with Milwaukee Repertory Theater, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- It doesn't matter whether you're a fictional character, a local legend or a sporting giant, you've definitely made it if you have your own statue! Check out Bronze Fonz and see it up close.
- If you are a theater buff, be sure to take in a play at Pabst Theater.
- If you're looking for a local government building and a historic point of interest, head over to Milwaukee City Hall.
- Attend a play at Riverside Theater and enjoy seeing the stories come to life.
- As you enjoy the area, you should stop and see Old St. Mary's Church, a local church. If you wish to walk through the halls, make sure you make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
Get on a train at the nearest station, Milwaukee Intermodal Station, when you're finished exploring Milwaukee Repertory Theater. It's a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.