Book a hotel near Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
You can see it in Milwaukee, a bustling city which boasts a broad range of exciting things to see and do.
There's a huge range of hotels within a short commute of Marcus Center for the Performing Arts. Out of roughly 25 possibilities you're sure to get something that catches your eye. The Marriott Milwaukee Downtown is only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, The Iron Horse Hotel and the Hotel Metro are located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Ask a local where the most budget-friendly hotel is, and they'll be sure to advise you to go to the County Clare Irish Hotel & Pub, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
For visitors who have an urge to experience the high life, have a look at the high-end hotels available. Two of the long-time favorites include The Pfister Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the InterContinental Milwaukee, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
After your excursion to Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, take a five-minute walk to The Coffee Bean for a light snack, a good cup of coffee or an energizing drink. If it's a larger meal you're after, try Real Dogs, a nearby venue that's loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. You know it's the right time to order a round of drinks when dusk begins to fall. Ask the bar staff for your favorite spirit or wine at Bus stop, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Marcus Center for the Performing ArtsAfter Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Be blown away by the talented actors who perform at Riverside Theater and appreciate the hard work which is put into these productions.
- Watch the ships as they manoeuvre at Milwaukee Boat Line. This well-known cruise terminal is an attraction in itself.
- Check out Bronze Fonz when you're nearby, and understand what the subject means to the region.
- Visitors should make time to see and learn about Milwaukee City Hall, a historically significant government building.
- Pay a visit to Milwaukee Repertory Theater and revel in watching its talented actors give it their all.
When you want a convenient way to visit Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, just climb aboard the metro and get off at Milwaukee Intermodal Station, the stop that's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from your destination.