Book a hotel near Lakefront Brewery, Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lakefront Brewery
Lakefront Brewery Hotel & Travel Guide
Kids shouldn't have all the fun on a getaway. Treat yourself to some adult-inspired entertainment at Lakefront Brewery.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Milwaukee, as it's a vibrant city to experience in its own right.
Finding a good accommodation is a crucial detail of any successful trip. If you'd rather stay within an easy commute of Lakefront Brewery, you will find as many as 23 options to select from. The Marriott Milwaukee Downtown and the Hotel Metro are two places that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You may also consider The Pfister Hotel, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Budget-conscious travelers often find that the County Clare Irish Hotel & Pub, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, offers the most bang for their buck.
Guests are immediately charmed by the refined atmosphere and flawless service at any one of the high-end establishments in the area. Check out the InterContinental Milwaukee, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Once you're done with Lakefront Brewery, take a five-minute walk to Mangos Cafe East and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. Perhaps you're still peckish? Lakefront Brewery is also close-at-hand and offers a more comprehensive eating experience. If you have no desire to go home just yet, order a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Wolf Peach, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Lakefront BreweryWhen you're finished checking out Lakefront Brewery, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Cass Street Park is a green urban oasis. It is the ideal place to throw a ball around and simply relax outdoors.
- Milwaukee Youth Arts Center boasts art courses, music shows and exhibits that are certain to give you a better understanding of the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- A day at Jewish Museum Milwaukee is a fantastic way to learn about regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Spending some time at Milwaukee School of Engineering will trigger memories of your younger days and provide you with an opportunity to find out about present-day student life.
- In charge of the presentation and safekeeping of significant artworks, Charles Allis Art Museum is the perfect attraction for art lovers.