Travelocity Verified Review
"This was the worst one night stay in my life, because:
- I made a reservation with a breakfast, but it turned out the hotel does not offer breakfast.
- The parking was full, so the front desk made me park on accessible stall.
- The main street is under construction.
- The lobby looked missy or under construction
- Some guests were drunk "holding bottles of alcohols on the corridors, in front of the main entrance, at the parking.
- When myself, my wife and kids took the keys to get to the room, I could smell weeds everywhere, at elevator, elevator lobby and guest room hallways.
- The corridors were crowded with intoxicated people chatting at mid night. I had to go to the reception to complain about it.
-The room was not clean.
- I tried to call Travelocity to complain about this but customer service number kept me in the waiting line for half an hour then it was automatically disconnected."
A verified traveler stayed at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Racine