Book a hotel near Sussex Bowl, Sussex
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sussex Bowl
Sussex Bowl Hotel & Travel Guide
Both little kids and big kids will have a blast at Sussex Bowl.
You will find it in Wisconsin.
You won’t be left in the cold when trying to book accommodation near Sussex Bowl. You can choose from 4 hotels within easy commuting distance. You can compare the Holiday Inn Pewaukee - Milwaukee West and Wildwood Lodge.
A strong cup of coffee and a sweet pastry at Starbucks (N65 W24950 Main Street, Sussex) is a comforting recipe following a full day. If you're looking for a more substantial bite, Sussex Bowl (N64 W24576 Main Street, Sussex) is a popular place to dine. It's only a walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Sussex Bowl.
Other Things to Do Near Sussex BowlAfter finishing up at Sussex Bowl, there are a range of other things to keep you busy:
- You may have heard talk of Pewaukee Lake Beach. This private club gives its members reliable access to its well-equipped facilities.
- Develop your palate with the savory notes of the wines sampled at Two Brothers Wines.
- The performances, artistic exhibits and special events showcased at Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts are valued by the local creators and viewers.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit Paul Bobrowitz Spectacular Sculpture and check out what's in the gallery.
- Wander around and take in the art at Purloin Studio.