Book a hotel near Lonsdale Quay Market, Lower Lonsdale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lonsdale Quay Market
Lonsdale Quay Market Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your excursion to Lonsdale Quay Market.
It's just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of Vancouver.
If you're looking to be close to Lonsdale Quay Market, reserve your room at one of 5 accommodation options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier. Two other places are the Lonsdale Quay Hotel, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, and the Crystal's View Bed & Breakfast, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can save some of your cash for the things you really enjoy when you spend a few nights at one of the moderately priced solutions that are a short drive away. The Tropicana Suite Hotel and the Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites are worth a shot.
Deluxe establishments are not that common here. Confirm a room in advance to guarantee your spot at the Ocean Breeze B&B, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain awake with a kick of caffeine. You can sip one or two coffees at Starbucks, just a short walk away. The Fried Chicken Works is a well-known option that's close by when you'd like a sit-down meal. For all those travelers that enjoy finishing up the day with a nice beer, wine or spirit right in the area, the bartender at Green Leaf Brewing will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Lonsdale Quay MarketOnce you are finished with Lonsdale Quay Market, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- See the incredible ships come and go at Lonsdale Quay Seabus Terminal.
- Eager to escape the hectic pace of modern life? Enjoy a serene stroll in Waterfront Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- You'll want to save some room in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to shop at Capilano Mall.
- Liven up your evenings and sample the local theater scene. Centennial Theatre puts on a range of productions which you can attend.
- Find a good vantage point and just observe all the commotion as the workers load ships at Ballantyne Cruise Terminal.