ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Your stay at this Hillingdon hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Stockley Park and London Motor Museum. Brunel University is within 6 miles (10 km) and Twickenham Stadium is within 9 miles (15 km).
A restaurant and a fitness center are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 5 conference rooms, as well as the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a rooftop terrace on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a snack bar/deli are also provided.
Free Internet, sofa beds
The 369 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as sofa beds. LCD TVs, refrigerators, and room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 96 reviews
About the Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2Location Heathrow T2, Hounslow, England TW6 1AH
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 5 meeting rooms available. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2. This 3.5-star Hounslow hotel is smoke free.
- 369 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Dining venue
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Train station: Heathrow Central Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 offers 369 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and safes. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Apron Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
The Apron Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 19.95 for adults and GBP 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 Hotel Hounslow
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 Hounslow
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 Hounslow
- Hounslow Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2 Hotel
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Terminal 2
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.