ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this London City Centre hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Westminster Bridge and Sea Life London Aquarium, both steps away. Coca-Cola London Eye and Big Ben are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 206 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and Smart TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.
London Marriott Hotel County Hall ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Favorite hotel in the UK
Staff was very accomodating
Best place to stay in the heart of London.
In the Heart of London
Great Location!! Very clean and quiet.
weekend getaway with my wife
Fabulous Hotel in a fabulous location
About the London Marriott Hotel County HallLocation London County Hall, London, England SE1 7PB
London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers its guests an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4660.80 square feet (433 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the luxury London Marriott Hotel County Hall. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 206 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4660.80 sq ft of conference space
- 433 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1922
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: London Waterloo Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Westminster Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
London Marriott Hotel County Hall offers 206 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Gillray's Steakhouse - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Library - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- London County Hall Marriott
- Marriott London County
- Marriott London County Hall
- Marriott London County Hall England
- Marriott London County Hall Hotel London
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- Marriott Hotel County Hall
- London Marriott County Hall
- Marriott County Hall
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.