ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Greenwich hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Cutty Sark and 6 miles (10 km) of London Stadium. London City Hall and Excel Exhibition Centre are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll find 2 coffee shops/cafés and 3 bars/lounges for dining and drinks, and a 24-hour fitness center is also on site.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 453 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 3706 reviews
About the InterContinental London - The O2Location Waterview Drive, Greenwich Peninsula, London, England SE10 0TW
InterContinental London - The O2 offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a steam room. There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 16146 square feet (1500 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury InterContinental London - The O2. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 453 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 20 conference rooms
- 16146 sq ft of conference space
- 1500 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (9.4 km / 5.9 mi)
- Train station: London Maze Hill Station (3 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: North Greenwich Underground Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental London - The O2 offers 453 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Market Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Peninsula - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Meridian Lounge - This bistro specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Tennis on site
Spa InterContinental has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 25 and GBP 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Intercontinental London O2 Hotel
- Intercontinental O2 Hotel
- Intercontinental London O2
- Intercontinental O2
- Intercontinental London - The O2 England
You should know
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.