ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this London City Centre hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Buckingham Palace and Victoria Palace Theatre. Apollo Victoria Theatre and St. James Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the a rooftop terrace, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 326 guestrooms feature free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars.
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London ratings based on 45 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Very nice, indeed!
About the St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, LondonLocation 54 Buckingham Gate, London, England SW1E 6AF
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 326 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.3 km / 16.4 mi)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London offers 326 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Quilon Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa and a fitness facility.
You'll have the option of a pampering spa treatment or a workout in the gym at the onsite Wellness Center. Popular choices include men's and women's facials, hot-stone massage, sports massage, a detoxifying spirulina wrap, and an aromatic oil/sea-salt scrub. The spa also houses a gym.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night in eligible rooms.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- James' Court Taj
- James' Court Taj Hotel
- London St. James' Court
- London St. James' Court Hotel
- St. James' Court Taj Hotel London
- St. James' Court Taj London
- Taj Hotel London St. James'
- Taj Hotel London St. James' Court
- Taj James' Court
- Taj London St. James'
- St. James' Court Taj Hotel
- St. James' Court Taj
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.