ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this London City Centre hotel places you steps from Victoria and Albert Museum and a 5-minute walk from Natural History Museum. Imperial College London and Harrods are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this Edwardian hotel. Bring the family and enjoy the children's pool and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy the health club and free perks like full breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 194 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free wired Internet and minibars.
The Rembrandt ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Rembrandt
Nice hotel, perfect location
About the The RembrandtLocation 11 Thurloe Place, London, England SW7 2RS
The Rembrandt offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly The Rembrandt. This Edwardian London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 194 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (23.4 km / 14.5 mi)
- Train station: London West Brompton Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: South Kensington Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Rembrandt offers 194 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast.
Palette Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
1606 Lounge Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rembrandt Hotel
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt London
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England
- The Rembrandt
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.