Book a hotel near Grouse Mountain, District of North Vancouver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Grouse Mountain
Grouse Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your things and get ready to experience Grouse Mountain, a key part of any trip to this part of the world.
It's just one of several reasons that many curious explorers spend time in the marvelous city of Vancouver each year.
You will find 18 hotels which are a short drive from Grouse Mountain, each offering convenience and comfort. The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver and Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park are two establishments worth considering.
The surrounding area's more economical accommodations will give you all you need at a price you'll love. Some choices are the Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites and the Comfort Inn And Suites North Vancouver.
You needn't be rich or famous to be seen at one of the first-rate establishments that are located in the surrounding area. Great choices would have to be the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier and Crystal's View Bed & Breakfast.
When it's time for an evening meal, walk over to Altitudes Bistro (Mountain Highway) for some of the best local food. It's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Grouse Mountain.
Other Things to Do Near Grouse MountainIf you have time to spare, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature at The Grouse Grind. This local hiking trail is extremely popular with both tourists and locals.
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the landscape at Capilano River Regional Park. You'll discover lots of space to relax!
- You don't need to be a design or architecture buff to wonder at Capilano Suspension Bridge, a contemporary and striking bridge that is worth adding to your itinerary.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, go to Lone Tree Hill Park, a popular local recreational area.
- Explore your cultural side and see a play at Centennial Theatre.