Book a hotel near Steel Pier, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Steel Pier
Steel Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time seeing Steel Pier, you will be sure to remember it for a long time.
Atlantic City, where it is located, sits 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Trenton.
Spending your nights in a place that is conveniently situated in the middle of everything always makes for a more satisfying trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Steel Pier, you can choose from 28 accommodations. The Wyndham Skyline Tower is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City and the Flagship All-Suites, a fantaSea Resort are conveniently located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don’t need to max out the credit card to enjoy a decent hotel room. Have a look at the great range of close-by budget hotels. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away is the Best Western Envoy Inn, and you'll encounter the Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Following a big day on the move, you can relax in luxurious settings at your pick of the upmarket hotels that are a few minutes away. The Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or The Trump Taj Mahal Casino featuring Chairman Tower is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and they are both outstanding choices.
With all of the excitement of a day's adventures, we can sometimes forget about lunch. A short walk away, Dunkin' Donuts is a fantastic place to recharge your batteries. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out the food at Fralinger's Salt Water Taffy, a nice eatery nearby. When darkness falls, you might like to journey down the road to LandShark Bar & Grill Atlantic City for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Steel PierYou've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Steel Pier is just the start. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Whether you're a big spender or just after some fun, Resorts Atlantic City Casino is a fantastic place to try your hand.
- The performances, festivals and special events offered by Atlantic City Art Center are appreciated by local creators and viewers.
- History may not come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibits at Atlantic City Historical Museum offer a meaningful experience for all visitors, young and old.
- Treat yourself to a picnic, hone your photography or just go for a stroll at Garden Pier, one of the greatest waterfront settings around.
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this gamer's arcade. Central Pier Arcade and Speedway is home to a selection of entertainment that'll test your know-how.
Board a train at the closest station, Atlantic City Rail Terminal, after you've seen Steel Pier. It's an easy 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Steel Pier? Check out our Steel Pier travel guide!