Book a hotel near Boardwalk Hall, Ducktown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boardwalk Hall
Boardwalk Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for somewhere to stay close to Boardwalk Hall?
You'll discover it in Atlantic City, which is roughly 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton.
Occasionally, simplicity makes things easier, but when you're traveling you want a diversity of options. The good news is that there are at least 32 accommodations nearby. 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll find The Chelsea. Some other places you may like to consider are the Wyndham Skyline Tower, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Earth is a big place to explore, so it is often smart to really stretch your travel budget. There are a selection of hotels nearby that will help you do that. Two excellent establishments are the Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront Boardwalk and the Best Western Envoy Inn, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you want to overindulge yourself or reignite the romance with your sweetheart, a night at an upscale hotel is worth every nickel. You can locate a small number a few minutes away. Two consistent favorites include the Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and The Trump Taj Mahal Casino featuring Chairman Tower, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Socialize, take a breather and mingle with the locals at Starbucks, which is conveniently located a short distance away. A notable eatery which is also nearby is Mad Dog Morgan's. It's a fine choice if you're especially hungry or desire something a bit more indulgent. If you find that the sun's setting light arouses a sudden thirst, stop by Bull Shots for a cool beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Boardwalk HallOnce you are finished with Boardwalk Hall, you can think about the region's other sights:
- If you are keen to learn about the local area, go and check out Atlantic City Visitor Welcome Center and grab a pamphlet or two.
- Regardless of how long it's been since you were a kid, you can have a great time on the courses at Atlantic City Miniature Golf.
- Enjoy a selection of the arts events offered by Dante Hall Theater of the Arts and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- You'll have a wonderful time finding gifts for your family and friends, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Pier Shops at Caesars.
- Take a seat at the table at Wild Wild West Casino if you enjoy showiness and the exhiliration when the dice are rolled.
It's easy to catch the train to Boardwalk Hall. The nearest station, Atlantic City Rail Terminal, is a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Boardwalk Hall? Check out our Boardwalk Hall travel guide!