Book a hotel near Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center
Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a great time at Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center.
It awaits you in Atlantic City, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
Of all the pieces needed for an unforgettable getaway, the significance of a quality hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 12 options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center, make the effort to find one that ticks all of your boxes. Many visitors appreciate the Skyline Inn Atlantic City, Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City and Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re trying to make your money and your travels last longer, check out one of the moderately priced hotels that are nearby. You can make your way to the Ramada West Atlantic City, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Travelodge Atlantic City Bayside, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Keep the energy levels pumping with some delicious snacks, cold drinks or your daily coffee at Atlantic City Visitor Center (Pleasantville). Is your stomach still rumbling? Indulge in a more substantial meal at Pizza Party (8029 East Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville), just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome CenterWhen you're finally finished at Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center, you certainly won't run out of ideas with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Take some time to admire the thought and effort that has gone into looking after the burial sites at Atlantic City Cemetery.
- Every piece of art at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Noyes Museum of Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and discover their stories.
- You're sure to attract the attention of many locals simply by mentioning the name, Atlantic City Country Club. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of excellent recreational facilities.
- Even if you think you're a golfer extraordinaire, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a touch of friendly competition between friends at Atlantic City Mini Golf.
- If you are walking around the area, you should find your way to Casino at the Claridge Hotel, a frequently visited building.