Book a hotel near Storybook Land, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Storybook Land
Storybook Land Hotel & Travel Guide
Treat the family to worlds of excitement, fun and laughter at Storybook Land.
You'll discover it in Atlantic City, 55 miles (89 kilometers) out of the state capital, Trenton.
There are 4 accommodations available close by, and they're excellent if you would appreciate being just a short drive away. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlantic City/Egg Harbor Township and Rodeway Inn, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Storybook Land, are popular choices with many visitors.
You won't have to go too far to find an economical place to stay a few nights. There are a handful of places within easy driving distance. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Quality Inn Pleasantville and the Liberty Inn Atlantic City.
At times, a quick bite from the corner store just isn't good enough. Treat yourself and your travel companions to something a little heartier at Tacos El Tio (6400 East Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township) after exploring Storybook Land. All you need to worry about is sitting, sipping a drink and having a great time at LB ONE Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge (6605 East Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township). It's 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away and a frequently-visited place once the sun has set.
Other Things to Do Near Storybook LandWhether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Storybook Land:
- Get better acquainted with the character of this area by visiting FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center. Make sure to inquire about visiting times before heading over to this landmark.
- If you're a golfer and would like to play, pay a visit to Mays Landing Golf and Country Club.
- Bag a bargain, do your errands or simply enjoy browsing the many stores available at Harbor Square.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or perhaps just grab what you need, you'll experience some excellent retail therapy at Hamilton Mall.
- In charge of the presentation and safekeeping of noteworthy artworks, Noyes Museum of Art is an excellent attraction for anyone who loves art.