Book a hotel near Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
Richard Stockton College of New Jersey Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking for something to keep you occupied on your travels, a trip to Richard Stockton College of New Jersey is a great choice.
Atlantic City, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Trenton, is where you'll find it.
Staying in the vicinity of Richard Stockton College of New Jersey won't be too much of a problem, due to the fact that there are 42 potential accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend some time comparing the atmosphere at the Marriott's Fairway Villas and Colonial Inn.
A quick commute away, you'll discover a handful of budget-friendly solutions to choose from. You can inquire about the Liberty Inn Atlantic City and the Rodeway Inn.
The Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club is the only name you have to memorize when you're searching for somewhere luxurious that's relatively close by. It is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Dunkin' Donuts (101 Vera King Farris Drive, Pomona) is among the most reputable places for a light refreshment. Need more than a quick bite? Claim a table, check out the menu and have your pick from a variety of meals at Chick-fil-A (101 Vera King Farris Drive, Galloway).
Other Things to Do Near Richard Stockton College of New JerseyYou can explore a host of other attractions after visiting Richard Stockton College of New Jersey:
- Relax while admiring the wonders of the solar system at Harold E. Taylor Observatory.
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center is an interesting place to learn more about medical science. Look on the website and see if you can organize a tour.
- Discover something that the entire family can enjoy. Sahl's Father Son Farm is a lovely activity for a sunny day.
- FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center is a significant government building that is admired by tourists and locals alike.
- At Historic Smithville and Village Green you will be left in awe of both the culture and the old-world designs of the structures.