Book a hotel near Historic Smithville and Village Green, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Historic Smithville and Village Green
Historic Smithville and Village Green Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Historic Smithville and Village Green during your vacation?
It is in Atlantic City. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
There are 3 nearby accommodation options for you to consider that are bound to suit your needs. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Historic Smithville and Village Green you’ll find the Colonial Inn and Red Carpet Inn & Suites.
Book a night at the Red Carpet Inn and Suites if you’re looking for a low-priced solution but would rather not travel too far. It's a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you want to be near the excitement, and stay in a high-end hotel, check out the Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Are you craving a strong coffee, a sugary treat or something else to help fuel your adventures? Smithville Bakery & Coffee Shop is a delightful place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's near Historic Smithville and Village Green. Also close by is Costello's Italian Ristorante, a great eatery that serves a variety of mouth-watering dishes. As the day wraps up, raise a glass to travel memories yet to come at Fred & Ethel's Lantern Light Tavern, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Historic Smithville and Village GreenAfter your time is done at Historic Smithville and Village Green, there are even more journeys to take in the area:
- A trip to Tomasello Winery Tasting Room will be a journey for your palate.
- Spending time shopping at Days of Olde Antique Center is a fun way to fit in with the locals.
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Galloway National Golf Club.
- A tour of Edwin B Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge, an animal sanctuary, is worthwhile for every wildlife fan.
- Develop your swing and perhaps take a stroke or two off your game at Seaview Golf Resort Pines Course.