Hotels Near Tropicana Casino, Atlantic City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tropicana Casino
Tropicana Casino Hotel & Travel Guide
If you like the buzz you get out of throwing down a bet, check out Tropicana Casino. No matter your level of experience, you're sure to find a game that suits you.
To reach it, go 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Trenton, until you reach Atlantic City.
People who would like to spend their nights within an easy commute of Tropicana Casino will find about 32 accommodations to choose from. The Chelsea, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is an excellent starting point. You might also like to take a look at the Wyndham Skyline Tower, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are on a tight budget, you'll be pleased to know there are a range of accommodation solutions on the lower priced end of the spectrum. Why not give the Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront Boardwalk a try? It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. A second choice is the Best Western Envoy Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Upmarket hotels are not that common in this area. Confirm a room ahead of time to guarantee your spot at the Caesars Atlantic City Resort & Casino, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're the type of visitor who does quite a lot of your traveling from the cozy interiors of cafes, you've come to the right place. Within an easy walk, Mrs. Fields Quarter at Tropicana has all the delectable drinks and treats you could possibly want. Also close-at-hand is Olón Chef José Garces' Restaurant, a quality eatery that offers a variety of satisfying dishes. Don't forget you're on a break. You're entitled to indulge in a drink or two before bed, and Tango's Lounge is yet another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Tropicana CasinoMaximize your time by checking out the area's other attractions once you're done with Tropicana Casino:
- Escape into an entirely different world at IMAX Theatre at the Tropicana, where you're always certain to find a movie that interests you.
- Don't forget to leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you're thinking about shopping at Quarter at Tropicana.
- If you're in need of a little excitement, check what's going on at Boardwalk Hall.
- Helpful information displays and maps are available at Atlantic City Visitor Welcome Center.
- Even if you're a terrific golfer, there's no reason you can't enjoy a touch of mini golf at Atlantic City Miniature Golf.
It's easy to take the train when you're heading to Tropicana Casino. The closest station, Atlantic City Rail Terminal, is a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.