ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Your stay at this Downtown San Francisco hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Moscone Convention Center. San Francisco City Hall and AT&T Park are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. Self parking, a coffee shop, and limo/town car service are also offered.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 1919 guestrooms also offer WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include wired Internet, room service, and hair dryers.
Hilton San Francisco Union Square ratings based on 299 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Feb 4, 2019 by Sonia
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we sincerely appreciate our return guests. We're happy that you enjoyed our convenient location and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Jan 28, 2019 by Sonia
We are sorry to hear that certain aspects of your stay did not meet expectations. We will take your feedback into consideration so that we can improve in the future.
Jul 11, 2018 by Sonia
We are very sorry for your disappointment with your stay, Christina. We hope to have the opportunity to Make it Right in the future.
Jul 30, 2018 by Sonia
We are thrilled that you enjoyed our convenient location as well as the stunning views from Cityscape Lounge on the 46th floor. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, Bernardo!
Over priced Hotel.
Close to Union Square
A cold environment
Union square stay
About the Hilton San Francisco Union SquareLocation 333 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA 94102
Hilton San Francisco Union Square offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 160000 square feet (14864 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton San Francisco Union Square. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1919 guestrooms or units
- 46 levels
- 3 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 160000 sq ft of conference space
- 14864 sq m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22.2 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton San Francisco Union Square offers 1919 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Microwaves and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Urban Tavern - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Herb N Kitchen - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Cityscape Bar and Lounge - This rooftop bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Lobby Bar - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Located at the center of the Theater District, this San Francisco hotel is close to many nearby sightseeing attractions including Union Square (Walk to the shops at the Westfield San Francisco Centre located two blocks away), City Hall, AT&T Park, and the Moscone Convention Center. Enjoy a relaxing stroll through Golden Gate Park or savor sumptuous delicacies at San Francisco's world-famous Chinatown.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 48.66 for adults and USD 48.66 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 62.7 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 76.38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco Union Square
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- San Francisco Union Square Hilton
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.