ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central San Francisco getaway
A stay at this Downtown San Francisco hotel places you steps from TransAmerica Pyramid and within a 10-minute walk of Embarcadero Center. Also, Coit Tower is within half a mile (1 km) and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. Self parking, a coffee shop, and limo/town car service are also offered.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 544 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include MP3 docks, wired Internet, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
Hilton San Francisco Financial District ratings based on 50 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton San Francisco Financial District
Best weekend getaway!
They were very welcoming. The valet staff was very nice.
Jul 18, 2015 by Michael
Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us. We are thrilled with your recommendation of our hotel due to our well-appointed rooms and friendly staff. We hope to have you return in the near future!
Hilton in San Fran is Walking Distance from everything
We were treated with such kindness and attentiveness. Great staff and wonderful view.
Not worth the money, dirty and noisy!!
About the Hilton San Francisco Financial DistrictLocation 750 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA 94108
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 22700 square feet (2109 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton San Francisco Financial District. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 544 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 22700 sq ft of conference space
- 2109 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1971
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (24.1 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Metro station: Montgomery St. Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton San Francisco Financial District offers 544 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
750 Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Flyte Wine Bar - Onsite wine bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with a stationary bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine (free of charge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16.00 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 16.00
- Self parking fee: USD 62.70 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Downtown/Financial
- Hilton Downtown/Financial Hotel San Francisco District
- Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District
- Hilton San Francisco Downtown/Financial District Hotel
- Hilton Downtown/Financial Hotel
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).