ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central San Francisco getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll find Moscone Convention Center and Westfield San Francisco Centre. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the health club, bar/lounge, and free newspapers.
IPod docks, WiFi
In addition to plasma TVs with digital channels, the 550 guestrooms offer WiFi and iPod docks. 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars are also available.
InterContinental San Francisco ratings based on 45 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental San Francisco
Nice Area in San Francisco, poor customer service.
High Rise South of Market
Our Second time staying at this hotel
Location, service, quality.
Only if you're going to the convention
About the InterContinental San FranciscoLocation 888 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
As a guest of InterContinental San Francisco, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury InterContinental San Francisco. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 550 guestrooms or units
- 33 levels
- 43000 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22.3 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental San Francisco offers 550 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 60-inch plasma televisions come with premium digital channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This San Francisco hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Luce - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 61.56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental San Francisco Hotel
- InterContinental Hotel San Francisco
- InterContinental San Francisco
- San Francisco InterContinental
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Francisco Intercontinental
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.