ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll find San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Moscone Convention Center. Westfield San Francisco Centre and TransAmerica Pyramid are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This luxury hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy the fitness center.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 556 guestrooms feature 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and Frette Italian sheets.
Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco ratings based on 54 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco
Jul 8, 2019 by Director of Sales and Marketing
Dear Guest, we are pleased your stay was a fantastic one, and we want to thank you for your excellent rating. All of us at the Palace Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kevin Boland, Director of Sales and Marketing
i would still highly recommend...
Worse hotel and management ,
Feb 10, 2018 by Director of Sales & Marketing
Dear Guest, thank you for posting a review of your stay. It’s a pleasure knowing you visit with us was an overall enjoyable one. However, we are sorry to read that you were not pleased with our breakfast and the service we offered. Your feedback is important to us as it will help us to improve our facilities and amenities going forward. Please come back and see us again soon. Kevin Boland, Director of Sales & Marketing
Best hotel in San Francisco!!!
Good not too far from Pier 39
About the Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San FranciscoLocation 2 New Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 53000 square feet (4924 square meters) and includes a conference center. The luxury Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 556 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 53000 sq ft of conference space
- 4924 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1875
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23.3 km / 14.5 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Montgomery St. Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco offers 556 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 48-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Frette Italian linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Garden Court - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Pied Piper Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15.00 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property prohibits parties, group celebrations or gatherings in guestrooms and suites. Guests may host parties in a private function room or restaurant. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 84 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palace Hotel Luxury Collection
- Palace Hotel Luxury Collection San Francisco
- Palace Luxury Collection
- Palace Luxury Collection San Francisco
- Palace Hotel Luxury Collection Hotel San Francisco
- Palace Hotel Luxury Collection Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.