ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central San Francisco getaway
At this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit SHN Curran Theatre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround, both within a 5-minute walk. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Moscone Convention Center are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This smoke-free hotel's 3 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, and 24-hour fitness center are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A coffee shop, express check-out, and a computer station are also on offer.
Free wired Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 1195 guestrooms also offer free wired Internet and LCD TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and rainfall showerheads are also available.
The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square ratings based on 128 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square
Great location and accessibility
Feel free to contact
About the The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union SquareLocation 335 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 56005 square feet (5203 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1195 guestrooms or units
- 31 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 56005 sq ft of conference space
- 5203 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1904
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22.6 km / 14.1 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square offers 1195 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square has 3 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio - When you’re on the road, sticking to a fitness routine can be a challenge. Not anymore. Time-efficient, high-performance workouts developed especially for Westin will maximize your results. These performance-driven workouts provide a total body experience that is integrated and tailored especially for your favorite equipment at our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. The cardio room is equipped with Life Fitness treadmills, bicycles, and motion trainers. Our weight floor is equipped with dual-pulley machines, free-weight equipment, and 5- to 50-pound dumbbells.
Complimentary day lockers, robes, and additional amenities are offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near The Westin St. Francis San Francisco on Union Square; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 37 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- st Westin
- Westin St
- Westin St Francis Union Square
- Westin St Hotel
- Westin St Hotel Francis Square Union
- Westin St Francis Union Square Hotel
- Westin St Francis San Francisco Union Square Hotel
- Westin St Francis San Francisco Union Square
- The Westin St Francis on Union Square
- Westin St. Francis San Francisco Union Square Hotel
- Westin St. Hotel
- Westin St. Francis San Francisco Union Square
- Westin St.
- Westin Hotel San Francisco
- The Westin St. Francis Hotel San Francisco
- Westin San Francisco
- San Francisco Westin
- Westin St Francis
- The Westin St Francis San Francisco on Union Square
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive 1-hour of free wireless Internet use in the lobby.
Full details at check-in. Members of Westin receive free Internet use. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.