ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit TransAmerica Pyramid and Embarcadero Center, both within a 5-minute walk. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Ferry Building are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A terrace, limo/town car service, and a computer station are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 362 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes. LED TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include WiFi and MP3 docks.
Omni San Francisco Hotel ratings based on 73 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Omni San Francisco Hotel
Location, Location, Location!
2-night business trip
About the Omni San Francisco HotelLocation 500 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Omni San Francisco Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 362 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23.8 km / 14.8 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Montgomery St. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Omni San Francisco Hotel offers 362 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Bob's Steak & Chop House - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Omni San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Omni
- Omni Hotel San Francisco
- Omni San Francisco
- Omni San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Omni
- San Francisco Omni
- San Francisco Omni Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.