Book your room at Omni San Francisco Hotel
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Signature Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Signature Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed (California)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale hotel with opulent interiors near Nob Hill
With a stay at Omni San Francisco Hotel, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, steps from Wells Fargo History Museum and 555 California Street.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Union Square and Lombard Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 362 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 49-inch LED televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is onsite where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The friendly staff is happy to help guests with luggage storage, ticket/tour assistance, and getting a safe-deposit box.
Omni San Francisco Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Where to Eat
I - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 57.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Hotel Omni San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Omni
- Omni Hotel San Francisco
- Omni San Francisco
- Omni San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Omni
- San Francisco Omni
- San Francisco Omni Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.