ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Downtown San Francisco hotel places you steps from SHN Curran Theatre and within a 10-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Centre. Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround and Warfield Theater are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2016
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A coffee shop, limo/town car service, and a lobby fireplace are also on offer.
WiFi, LED TVs
The 196 guestrooms feature WiFi, LED TVs with cable channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 922 reviews
About the Hotel Zeppelin San FranciscoLocation 545 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco was completed in March 2016. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 196 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23.6 km / 14.7 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco offers 196 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This San Francisco hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Rambler - This bar specializes in Californian cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Mantel Bar - This coffee shop serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.77 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Hotel San Francisco
- Prescott San Francisco
- Prescott Hotel Kimpton
- Hotel Zeppelin San Francisco
- Zeppelin San Francisco
- Hotel Zeppelin
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.