ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Moscone Convention Center, both steps away. Westfield San Francisco Centre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and down comforters, the 260 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include WiFi and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1525 reviews
About the The St. Regis San FranciscoLocation 125 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94103
The St. Regis San Francisco offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. A spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury The St. Regis San Francisco. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 260 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2005
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (23 km / 14.3 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Montgomery St. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The St. Regis San Francisco offers 260 accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. 47-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This San Francisco hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Grill at the St. Regis - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Lounge - This cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Remede Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps, and detox wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 35 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30.00 and USD 70.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 78.66 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- San Francisco St. Regis
- St. Regis San Francisco
- St. Regis San Francisco Hotel
- St. Regis Hotel
- St Regis San Francisco
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.